Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

OK -- For my 200th POST I challenged readers to come up with ideas of something else I can do 200 of...

MELISSA you won! My kiddos voted... it was close. We had to go to the two year old for the tie breaker. Thankfully, she like cookies better than random hugging (S'mee, I was really worried for a while)!

So, now I have to bake 200 cookies. I was supposed to do it right when they voted, but the way this weekend was, I thought I was doing good to get my bra on straight.

I will post pictures and/or video sometime later on this week, so stay tuned. Until then, I am going to dream about crawling into a hole and staying there for a while. Maybe a year.


Don't forget! Red Envelope Day is TUESDAY!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Well, I'm tempted to ask "pictures of the cookie baking or of the getting the bra on straight", but I won't!!!! WOW! 200 cookies! Sounds like somebody won't go hungry for a while!!!!

Hugs........

Diane

Natalie said...

Your kids are pretty smart. They figured out a way to get a great deal on this! Have fun baking.