Basically, you get a randomly assigned letter. Then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter.
I got ‘W’ – here we go!!! (this was hard, by the way… thanks S’mee ;-))
1. Wonderful World of Disney! This is totally the first W word(s) that came to mind. And really? Can you beat it?If you want to play along, leave me a comment and I will randomly assign you a letter!
2. Washington. Only lived there for a few months, but entirely beautiful
3. Waking up to giggling children.
4. Water! Water! Water! Not necessarily drinking it, just being in it. I think I might have mermaid ancestors.
5. Warm feet. My feet are always cold and when they finally warm up, I am so happy.
6. Webbs. Hey, "Webb" is my maiden name (should I put that on a public blog?) And I totally love all Webbs. We are good folk!
7. Wet baby kisses. The kind when they are so little and they don’t have teeth and they just open up their mouth really wide and put their slobbery mouth on your cheek… so cute… Of course then you have to deal with baby spit, but totally worth it.
8. Winding down the day – ok kind of lame. But I do enjoy the end of the day when everyone is asleep and it is quiet.
9. Wobbly legs on new walkers. You know, the little toddlers that are trying to learn to walk. So adorable.
10. Waves. Decidedly a new love (thanks to our Hawaii trip) waves are (or can be) such a peaceful sound.