Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FAMILY FOTO FUN


We just had our pictures taken by this AMAZING photographer. Really, she is so talented and my breath is constantly taken away by her work... check out her blog. Its loaded with photos and stories of her life as a mom... Thanks Shawni!!!


So here are just a FEW of my favorites...











Check out B's pose -- too funny!








About this point in the gig, one of our kiddos began to have a melt-down... probably not who you would expect. Since this child no longer wanted pictures and would no longer smile, we had to get creative...




(not staged, promise)


(ok -- nobody smile -- really)




I know, I know... this photo speaks volumns!
What is she ever going to do when she realizes the world DOESN'T revolve around her??

12 comments:

That Girl said...

Whoa, talent. I covet photography skills like those.

Boy Mom said...

Thanks so much for sharing, you have an amazingly beautiful family. I loved the little insights and side notes. And, YES that is some mad photography skills.

S'mee said...

ditto ditto....LOVE that you kept the personality photos, that one with man cub walking away...PRICELESS! And well, the universe queen? OMHECK!

Shellee said...

Those are awesome photos!!! I see so much Penrod in them!

I know that in our family it's the oldest child that is the one everyone has to keep happy. He's our fireball. I love the pic of him walking out of the photo. It's his age... he's THAT age.

Jill said...

such awesome pictures, you have a beautiful family. And your little B is just like my Grace! Loves to strike a pose, a very girly girl, and yes as a matter of fact the world DOES revolve around her, thankyouverymuch.

Tami said...

Is she ever going to realize the world doesn't revolve around her??? She doesn't have to--if she finds the right husband!

Tami said...

BTW---I forgot to say--the pics are AMAZING! S may never live that picture down! :) Silly boy!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great photos! I love B's dress! And the smiles...

Emmy said...

Those are great pictures!! How wonderful

Heidi said...

Seriously darling! Your little one and my little one should get together...I smell mischief:)
Thanks for sharing them!

Fiauna said...

Gorgeous!!! What great pictures!

Lecia said...

Hey, thanks for putting your blog address on your Christmas card, I've had fun looking at it tonight! Cute pics :)