Monday, April 6, 2009

Looking for Stories

Do you have a story about how someone has effected your life in a positive way? Someone you know or a complete stranger?

Perhaps you noticed someone doing a Random Act of Kindness for another person. Maybe you saw someone show their love towards someone else in the most touching manner.

I am looking for stories, for my Real Angels, Real Life Blog. If you have a story you would like to share, please email me at kathysblog(at)gmail(dot)com.

Let's celebrate together, the goodness in everyone.

6 comments:

Fiauna said...

Ooh, I'll have to think for a while. Maybe I can come up with another one. I love Real Angels, Real Life. It's so uplifting.

heather said...

please feel free to share mine. :)

Anonymous said...

ohhhh let me get mys chool stuff done this week and then I'll send you a few!

Shawni said...

I have a bazillion people who uplift and make my life better every day. But I don't have TOO much written up about them. When I do, I'll sure let you know!

Boy Mom said...

What a fun neighborhood, water fights are the best. Glad it's cool for you, those sweltering days are not far off.

Rhonda said...

I will send you some in the next few days. I have several. How old can they be? We have a few that happened in our Ward right during the 9-11 crisis.