Sunday, November 2, 2008
OK -- my baby sister tagged me. I know she really isn't a baby any more, but I can't stop saying that.
I have to tell the whole world 7 random things about myself. As if I didn't have enough posts that gave WAY to much information already. This is my first tag in the blogging world, so here goes:
1. I have a freckle inside my left pinky toe.
2. I love the Disney movies and Disney "type"... not the animated ones, the ones that are made for teenagers. You know, the real cheesy ones. I have been to known to even cry at a couple of them. Yup -- pathetic.
3. I hate toothpaste. I only use it because I have to. I think it is so disgusting -- so foamy and slurpy. YUCK. Hubby brushes our kids teeth.
4. I slept with a stuff elephant until I got married and it was replaced by my sweetheart.
5. Once, when I was preggy with my first child, I woke up wet. Sure that my water had broken, we hurried into Labor and Delivery. My "water" was just fine. So humiliating.
6. I have to pull my hair over my ears while I sleep so spiders don't crawl in them. I can't sleep if my ears are uncovered. I guess I will never have short hair.
7. I make faces at security cameras. ATMS, elevators. Where ever I see them (and when I am alone) I can't help my self.
I am not going to tag the "typical" way. Consider your self tagged if: You live in a different state than you were born in, your hair needs to be cut, you were glasses, you are in your PJS right now, you sing in the car while you drive, you haven't laughed today, or if you ate a banana today.