Thursday, June 19, 2008

Time to Blog

Many years ago, when the Internet was invented, there were many who resisted change. Many who liked the old way of doing things. Some even refused to get email addresses in hopes of resisting the trend. I was NOT one of those people. I embraced the Internet and was one of the first ones on (think Prodigy days). Now that Blogs are all the rage -- or at least have been for a while -- I find myself resiting the trend. Why can't we stick to just old fashioned emails? Well, after much pushing and persistence on the part of my dear sister, I have revived an old blog I started long ago. It is my hope to actually keep it going. After all, its like keeping a journal right??

Welcome to my Blog. I will be posting my motherhood stories here as time passes. If you remember a story I have told you and don't see it here, feel free to remind me. :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Welcome to back to the blogging world! I resisted at first too, I'm glad you have given in to my peer pressure;)
I can't wait to read the rest of you hilarious stories! Wahoo!!

Laurie said...

p.s. did you find this background on the website I told you about? I haven't seen this one and I looooooove it!