Friday, May 20, 2011

In the morning around our house

Mornings are pretty crazy around our house. Usually I am begging someone to get their shoes on, eat breakfast or put underwear on. Stuff like that.

Well, the other morning was no different. I had hollered my instructions -- undoubtably a little too grumpy and went to get dressed. A few minutes later,  I emerged from my room with an order ready to jump from my lips when I saw this...

It wasn't quite what I expected. And it was AWESOME!

(Apparently the kiddos Youtubed a "Just Dance" video. You have to turn it up to hear the music but then you hear me cracking up. My favorite part is Staff Sgt. Huzzah's little head jerks at the end -- synchronized just right with his hips... )




1 comment:

Square Root of Family said...

This is hilarious. I think some of them inherited my (lack of) dancing talent instead of yours!