- I am at an age where I should never jump on the trampoline without first emptying my bladder.
- Never glue on scout patches if you ever intend on removing them later.
- If I clean all day long, every day, taking no breaks, my house will STILL be messy.
- Check your bedding BEFORE you are ready for bed… you never know when a child has decided to stop a bloody nose with your pillow.
- It is possible to power nap at stop lights.
- If I put all willing kids in my family sized shower, I can get three showers done at once – and blog at the same time (sitting at the counter in the bathroom with them of course) Please don’t judge – it’s been a LONG day.
- Just because you have told your son you will be returning the "too-small" pants he just tried on, don’t assume he knows not to run through the mud in them.
- Just when you think nothing grosser can come from your puppy... surprise!
- There are worse things than naked Barbies.
- If you are trying to water fight with your son, be sure not to aim a strong stream directly at his eye. He will cry. You will feel guilty.
- Don’t tell your smart-alecky son he is growing whiskers unless you want to hear the same thing about you.
- Our family is, if truth be told, filling the landfills all on our own – and probably killing all the dolphins in the process.
- If it looks like a dead bird, it probably is. Don’t approach.
- There is no such thing as a “Dish Fairy” only a “Dish Nymph” – and he hates me.
- The "Fresh Beat Band" is strangley intriguing and they really do have "Loco Legs"
- A laundry room really can, in fact, smell like sauerkraut.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I have gathered a list of things I am realizing daily... enjoy.