Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just so you know...

Putting your hair into a ponytail
is not the same thing as washing it!!!




I heard or read this a couple days ago... I loved it and had to laugh. But now I can't remember where on earth I heard or read this.

So, if this brilliant saying was on your blog, will you please let me know so I can thank you for your brilliance!!!

(By the way, my blogging friends, I am still reading your blogs! I know I am not commenting as much but I am still loving to read about your life!)

11 comments:

Michelle said...

yeah--but it hides a lot of the grime and dirt ;)

I also am not comment as much, just reading most of them :)

take care!

Tami said...

How about a half ponytail--does that count?

Just SO said...

It was at the end of that Mother of Year video that's out and about the blogosphere. I'm not sure who you'd give credit to...the people who made the video I suppose.

And I'm very sad that putting my hair into a ponytail isn't the same thing as washing it. I always thought it was!

Anonymous said...

that is funny

pan x 8 said...

OMGosh! It isn't??? Because even today it's in a ponytail, but I did take time to curl the ends so they don't look a mess!

Need a hair washing tonight!!

Fiauna said...

Aw, shucks. I was hoping that I could wear the ponytail a few more days before washing. Just kidding, of course (kinda).

Square Root of Family said...

Clean hair is over-rated.

Jen said...

Nope that wasn't on my blog, but dang, I think I'll use that with my daughter the next time she chooses not to take a shower and instead pull the greasy hair back into a pony tail!

heather said...

Too funny. I have a friend who only has to wash her hair once every seven or eight days. She's my hero.

Connie said...

That's so something witty & fantastic that I'd say! haha, kidding, I wish I could think up cool stuff like that! Thanks for the funny!

Laurie said...

WHAT????? Oh DANG.