Friday, May 1, 2009

The REAL Pandemic

Just a little perspective...

As you can tell from the previous post, I complain. A lot.

I complain about how tired I am, how under appreciated I am, how messy my house gets, how hot my car gets... Poor me. I really have it rough.

I tell myself that by complaining about these things, I am helping myself release frustration. Become emotionally healthy. So, I complain.

I stumbled across this video that sort of brought everything into perspective.

I am afraid I "suffer" from Affluenza. (Its not limited to just teenagers) Again, poor me.

Take a look and see if you have any of the symptoms. The video is 5 1/2 minutes long. I doubt you will soon forget it.


3 comments:

Emmy said...

Wow that give me the chills

Square Root of Family said...

I watched this in amazement at the ingratitude of some of the individuals in the video clip.

Then the wireless connection on my laptop went down and I got so frustrated.

Then, I made the connection between me and the video.

Diane said...

I fear it is safe to say that more than 95% of Americans suffer from this Affluenza, me included. Oh God, forgive me for my ungrateful heart and my senseless complaining for all the things I don't have when I have everything I could ever need and so much more.

Thanks for sharing this Kathy. It hit home with me.

Many hugs..........

Diane