Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Many Birthdays!

Summer is a great time for the kids! Friends to play with all day, video game rules are more relaxed, vacations to great places and of course BIRTHDAYS!!!


I don't know how we planned it but somehow all our boys have birthdays within 2 months of each other, and all during the summer. While they may feel the pain of not knowing what it is like to have mom bring in cupcakes to their classroom on their birthday, I am secretly glad I don't have to worry about that. :) I should apologize in advance if any of the following embarrasses my children. :)






S was born in May. He just turned 13 and so far, he hasn't hit the typical teenage attitude. He is helpful and kind. He loves his baby sister and melts every time he sees her. He is growing up into such a wonderful young man.



J made his entry into this world in July. He is 11 this summer. Ever since he was a baby, I could hardly refuse those big blue eyes.He has a sincere heart and solid determination, which will help him through his life. J has a simple and strong sense of belief.









R arrived in June. Ryan had tried to enter the world upside down, but a skilled doctor prevented that. That should have been a sign to me that R would forever be an active mover: Whether it is climbing, jumping, running, spinning, or -- just like his fetal life -- upside down. R is so sweet and has a quiet calmness about him that can rub off on those around him. He is 9 this year.


T is our youngest boy. He was also born in July. Although he is 6 now and going into first grade, he is not afraid to call my mommy and give me hugs and kisses. He is on the boarder of "too big" and still "so small". He always has a hug for me and still melts my heart.







Last is B. Even though her birthday isn't in the summer, I couldn't leave her out of the birthday post. She was born in September. She came making noise and hasn't stopped. She cried for an hour after she was born, purred all night that first night and then on the next day began talking... OK, not really, but it seems like it. She is always talking or singing. Either to her family or her babies. We love it.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love my sweet neice and nephews!

Anonymous said...

thanks