Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 5, Aebelskivers and Mom's boxes

Today started out with a great breakfast at a delicious mom and pop restaurant called the “Old European.” If you are ever in Pullman, make sure you check out this cute little place: Friendly service and terrific food. The website is http://www.oldeuropean-restaurant.com/ . We then delivered THE BOXES. Anyone who knows my family well, knows these boxes are sort of a fixture. My mom took them everywhere with her – all 40 of them. Since then, we have storing them until we could get them to my DS-J’s house. The rest of the day was spent at Kamiak Buttes; a beautiful park outside Pullman. We had a delicious BBQ with my Aunt S, my DS-J and her daughter, "Niece N". After the yummy food, we headed off for another Wal-Mart along our path.

No comments: