Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 2, A picture is worth 1000 words!

I guess day two was actually still day one, at least it felt like it. We spent the day with my brother, DB-R’s family. We had a lot of fun watching the kids play on the waterslide DB-R had. The pictures can say much more than I can.









"Niece A", such a sweet girl, really got into the sliding.





Of course, everyone had to show off…
"Nephew J" and R were no different.














"Niece W" is ready to go




On the count of 3, T!


"Niece R" is even graceful down the slide!













B and "Niece J" are much more careful in their execution of the "slide"









I certainly couldn't leave this blog without sharing this picture of my DB-R. EWWWW! now that is NOT water! We made the kids bathe later!




Last but not least... R and the worm. No, he didn't really eat it.

No comments: